31 Mar April Sermon Series
Our April sermon series is “Praising out of the Pandemic!” We’re looking forward to the sermons we’ll hear from our pastors as they encourage us to keep praising even through difficult times.
We will celebrate Communion on April 2 and 3. On Friday at 8:00 p.m., we’ll participate in our foot washing service and on Saturday at 11:45 a.m., we will participate in the Lord’s Supper. Watch both services on our website, YouTube or Facebook.
To prepare for communion:
- Get a basin, bucket, or pot at home, and towels.
- Tune in to the virtual Friday vespers @ 8:00 p.m. for instructions. The service will shown on all our platforms
- Get a loaf of bread and juice.
- Pour the juice into small cups or glasses (enough for all the participants in your home)
- Tune in to the virtual worship service at 11:45 a.m. for instructions